Friday, August 6, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

I am going to borrow the idea from my friend Monica and do a fill in the blank post!



1. Today for breakfast I ate... cinnamon graham crackers
2. My go to/never fail recipe is... pizza--I love to make all different kinds like pepperoni, BBQ, breakfast--can't go wrong with toppings and homemade oatmeal crust.  (I did try to make Thai flavored pizza a week or two ago, and it was nasty though :-) so I guess you can go wrong!

3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is... I almost always eat leftovers cold.  And for breakfast (you aren't weird Monica!)

4. My worst cooking disaster ever was when I tried to make a... French Breakfast Puffs, which are a Christmas morning tradition in my family--I used cornstarch instead of baking soda.  I had hockey pucks, not breakfast puffs!
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be... I'm not a big fan of ice cream, but I love the strawberry jalapeno gelato from Capanna here in Ames

6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is... ah, I can't really think of any food I detest :-) I'll pretty much try anything once.  Oh wait--squid/calamari is gross, and I will not eat organ meats like liver or kidney....blech.
 
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?... umm breakfast for dinner?  I love pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit etc., but I don't like to eat them in the morning!

1 comment: