Friday, July 30, 2010

I just love organization

So I use a lot of spices when I cook--and I have about 19 million bottles of spices and whatnot in my cupboard and it was really unorganized--and I really don't like messy things.
This is what it looked like:



My handsome and handy hubby (I like alliterations) offered to build me a shelf/rack for all the spices so I could see all the labels!  We live in an apartment right now so this is the first "project" he's gotten to do.

This is what it looks like now:

Look at all that organization!  Labels where I can read them, all bottles visible.  I am a happy camper!

Thanks Mike!

2 comments:

  1. awesome! great idea! we are moving into our new place on sunday and the kitchen is about half the size of what i'm used to. so i've been thinking and dreaming of ideas to make use of every inch of space :) i'm going to show jason this idea :)
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!! I've been tempted ask Matt to fashion something for me.... our spice cupboard is not over my prep space though, so we'd have to be creative :)

    ReplyDelete